The Student Services Team is made up of:
- Executive Teacher of Student Services Teegan Williamson
- Executive Teacher Disability Amanda Pickering
- Pastoral care executive teacher
- Pastoral care coordinators
- School psychologist
- Youth worker
- School youth health nurse
Pastoral Care at Lanyon High School
Students receive individualized support from their Pastoral Care (PC) teacher, who is not just the contact teacher but a classroom teacher who spends significant time with students each day. Students and PC teachers are further supported by the Student Services team.
This team aims to support all students and meet their needs to achieve success at school and maintain well being.
Pastoral Care Teachers
Pastoral Care Advisor: Caroline Heys
Pastoral Care Advisor: Cattlin Hubbard
Pastoral Care Advisor: Emma Menzies
Pastoral Care Advisor: Matthew Sandeman